Need a secure place to receive your mail? StoragePRO offers mailbox rentals at select sites for the convenience of our customers. Per the USPS, the following forms of ID are needed to rent a mailbox:
Two forms of ID total, one from each list below. The non-photo ID must have a physical address, NOT a P.O. Box. The address from list 2 does not have to match the address from list 1.
List 1: Photo ID
• Valid driver’s license or state-issued ID
• Armed forces, government, university, or recognized corporate ID card
• Passport, alien registration, or certificate of neutralization
List 2: Non-photo ID (must have a physical address listed)
• Current lease, mortgage, or deed of trust
• Voter or vehicle registration
• Home or vehicle insurance
Whether you are moving across town or across the country, StoragePRO has a truck rental to fit your needs. For local round-trip rentals, we offer our StoragePRO trucks at selected sites.
If you need a one-way option, one of our Penske truck rentals may be the perfect solution.
For your convenience, most of our locations also offer a complete line of packing and moving supplies, along with the best prices on boxes in northern California.
Truck rental types vary by location. Call your local facility for more details.