Want a separate mail address for certain personal or business-related parcels? A mailbox rental is the best way to create a separate correspondence to make sure nothing gets out of place. Availability varies depending on your location and facility. Call your local facility to learn more and check availability.
Per the USPS, the following forms of ID are needed to rent a mailbox:
Two forms of ID total, one from each list below. The non-photo ID must have a physical address, NOT a P.O. Box. The address from list 2 does not have to match the address from list 1.
List 1: Photo ID
• Valid driver’s license or state-issued ID
• Armed forces, government, university, or recognized corporate ID card
• Passport, alien registration, or certificate of neutralization
List 2: Non-photo ID (must have a physical address listed)
• Current lease, mortgage, or deed of trust
• Voter or vehicle registration
• Home or vehicle insurance
To save you time, many of our facilities offer one-way and round-trip truck rentals in various sizes. Prices depend on the size of truck, the amount of time the vehicle is rented, and the distance traveled. Call your local facility to learn more and check availability.
For your convenience, most of our locations also offer a complete line of packing and moving supplies, along with the best prices on boxes in northern California.