Need a secure place to receive your mail? StoragePRO offers mailbox rental at locations throughout northern California.
• Fort Knox Self Storage in San Francisco has 61 mailboxes in 4 different sizes.
• StoragePRO Townsend in San Francisco has 32 mailboxes available for rent.
• 21st & R Self Storage in Sacramento has 23 mailboxes available in 2 different sizes.
• Best Self Storage in Oroville offers 48 mailboxes in 3 different sizes.
• Leonard’s Lockers Self Storage in Salinas has 32 mailboxes in 2 different sizes.
Per the USPS, the following forms of ID are needed to rent a mailbox:
Two forms of ID total: one from each list below. The non-photo ID needs to have a physical address, not a PO box. The address from list 2 does not have to match the address from list 1.
List 1: Photo ID
• Valid driver’s license or state-issued ID
• Armed forces, government, university, or recognized corporate ID card
• Passport, alien registration, or certificate of neutralization
List 2: Non-photo ID (must have a physical address listed)
• Current lease, mortgage, or deed of trust
• Voter or vehicle registration
• Home or vehicle insurance