Need someplace to receive your mail?
StoragePro offers mailbox rental at locations throughout Northern California.
- Fort Knox Self Storage in San Francisco has 61 mailboxes in 4 different sizes to fit your mailbox needs.
- StoragePro Townsend also in San Francisco has 32 mailboxes available for rent
- 21st & R Self Storage in Sacramento has 23 mailboxes available in two different sizes
- Best Self Storage in Oroville offers 48 mailboxes in 3 different sizes to serve your mailbox needs.
- Leonard’s Lockers in Salinas has 32 mailboxes in 2 different sizes to serve your mailbox needs.
Per the USPS the following forms of ID are needed to rent a mailbox. They are:
2 forms of ID total. One from each list below. The non-Photo ID has to have a PHYSICAL Address, not a PO Box. Address from list 2 does not have to match address from ID on list 1.
List 1 -----Photo ID
- VALID Driver License or State issued ID.
- Armed Forces, Government, University, or recognized corporate ID card.
- Passport, Alien Registration, or certificate of naturalization.
List 2 ----- Non-Photo ID(Must have a physical address listed)
- Current Lease, Mortgage, Deed of Trust
- Voter or Vehicle Registration
- Home or Vehicle Insurance